(43) Xingfa Gao, Yuliang Zhao, and Zhongfang Chen, "From Graphene to Graphene oxide and Back". Chapter13 in Book "Graphene Chemistry", Edited by De-en Jiang and Zhongfang Chen,2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (book chapter)
(42) Dihua Wu, Xingfa Gao, Zhen Zhou, and Zhongfang Chen, "Understanding aromaticity ofGraphene and Graphene Nanoribbons by the Clar Sextet Rule". Chapter3 in Book "GrapheneChemistry", Edited by De-en Jiang and Zhongfang Chen, 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (bookchapter)
(41) Qingming Deng, Lina Zhao*, Xingfa Gao, Meng Zhang, Youhua Luo,and Yuliang Zhao*,Single Layer of Polymeric Cobalt Phthalocyanine: Promising Low-Cost and High-ActivityNanocatalysts for CO Oxidation, Small, 2013, 9, 3506-3513.
(40) Jia-Jia Zheng, Xiang Zhao,* Shengbai Zhang, Xingfa Gao* Tight-binding Description ofGraphyne and Its Two-Dimensional Derivatives, J. Chem. Phys., 2013, 138, 244708.
(39) Jia-Jia Zheng, Xiang Zhao,* Yuliang Zhao, Xingfa Gao* Two-Dimensional CarbonCompounds Derived from Graphyne with Chemical Properties Superior to Those of Graphene,Scientific Reports, 2013, 3, 1271 (Nature Publishing Group).
(38) Xingfa Gao,* Zhongqing Wei, Vincent Meunier, Yiyang Sun, and Shengbai. B. Zhang*Opening a Large Band Gap for Graphene by Covalent Addition, Chem. Phys. Lett. 2013, 555, 1-6.(frontiers article, cover article).).