(37) Xin Liu, Lin Li, Bo Liu, Dongqi Wang,* Yuliang Zhao‡ and Xingfa Gao* Theoretical Studyon the Ground State Structure of a Uranofullerene U@C82, J. Phys. Chem. A 2012, 116, 11651–11655.
(36) Jilan Long, Liming Wang, Xingfa Gao, Cuihua Bai, Huanfeng Jiang and Yingwei Li. Activationof molecular oxygen by a metal–organic framework with open 2,2′-bipyridine for selective oxidationof saturated hydrocarbons, Chem. Commun., 2012,48, 12109-12111.
(35) Wendi Zhang, Chi Wang, Zhongjun Li, Zhenzhen Lu, Yiye Li, Jun-Jie Yin, Yu-Ting Zhou,Xingfa Gao, Ying Fang, Guangjun Nie and Yuliang Zhao Unraveling Stress-Induced ToxicityProperties of Graphene Oxide and the Underlying Mechanism, Adv. Mater. 2012, 5391–5397 (coverarticle).
(34) Y. Y. Sun, W. Y. Ruan, Xingfa Gao, Junhyeok Bang, Yong-Hyun Kim, Kyuho Lee, D. West, XinLiu, T.-L. Chan, M. Y. Chou, S. B. Zhang, "Phase diagram of graphene nanoribbons and band-gapbifurcation of Dirac fermions under quantum confinement", Phys. Rev. B 2012, 85, 195464.
(33) Liang Yan, Yue Bing Zheng, Feng Zhao, Shoujian Li, Xingfa Gao, Bingqian Xu, Paul S.
Weiss, Yuliang Zhao "Chemistry and physics of a single atomic layer: strategies and challenges for functionalization of graphene and graphene-based materials" Chem. Soc. Rev., 2012, 41,
(32) Xingfa Gao,* Yuliang Zhao, Bo Liu, Hongjun Xiang, Shengbai B. Zhang* "Π-BondMaximization of Graphene in Hydrogen Addition Reactions" Nanoscale, 2012, 4, 1171-1176.
(31) Lizhao Liu, Lu Wang, Junfeng Gao, Jijun Zhaoa, Xingfa Gao, Zhongfang Chen "Amorphousstructural models for graphene oxides" Carbon 2012, 50, 1690–1698.